Any Outlander fan dreams of going to Scotland, here is a way to turn that dream into reality!
To celebrate "Homecoming Scotland 2014" Visit Scotland is giving away a week long unforgettable trip!
- Car hire for the duration of the trip
- DBB accommodation for 2 people in Scotland
- Guided tour of Castle Kennedy Gardens and afternoon tea
- Stargazing in the Dark Sky Park, Galloway Forest (weather permitting)
- VIP Tour of Culzean Castle, Ayrshire
- Spa and Lunch at the Marine Hotel, Troon
- Lunch at the House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Piping lesson at the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Guided Walk in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park with Wilderness Scotland
- Lunch at Loch Fyne Cairndow Restaurant
- Scenic cruise departing from Oban
- Private tour of Dunvegan Castle on Isle of Skye and afternoon tea
- Cruise on Loch Ness with Jacobite Cruises
- Wildlife tour in the Cairngorms National Park with Speyside Wildlife
- VIP Distillery tour at Blair Athol Distillery, Pitlochry
- Tickets for events to celebrate the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014
The contest ends at 12:00 PM GMT on 30 July 2014. There is only one entry allowed per person. You must be able to travel on October 12 - 19, 2014.
Click here to enter and see the contest rules/details.
Good luck and let me know if you win!